Friday, April 3, 2009

Fussin' and Fightin'...

I know I already updated today and two in one day goes against the unwritten rules of blogging...BUT...my stickers came today! And I wanted to show you guys! See? I really do love you guys.

Anyway, here:


Representin' fo tha FFP, son!

That's right, I stole this name. I admit it. I had this sticker like a decade ago and lost it somewhere, but NOW...it's mine again. And my life is complete. Well, not really. But less UNcomplete, for sure. Hey, if you guys want one, lemme know! I can get more and I'll even mail them for free because I care about my little corner of webspace here that much. I really do think it's a good message...like, stop being scared of fat people. We're not clowns, or wolves, or even bears. We're nice and smart and funny and we don't even smell bad like TV portrays. So...yeah, fight the phobia.

In the ultimate bit of irony, I remember in college I was scared of a fat person. And yeah, I was still fat. So ignorant. It was like the only person I ever met at that tender age that was fatter than me. Remind me to tell you all about that story one day.

Also, glasses. I NEVER wear them in pictures because I think they make me look like Jan-Brady-esque-Dorkosaurus. But I'm trying to get over that so I can be cool like these dudes:


I got this one too since I'm old now. And COOL!

That's my "do what I say because I'm old" face.

Alright, I'm outta here. For real this time! I made Turkey Filet Mignon and a baked potato for dinner and my whole apartment smells like bacon now. I can say, as far as smells go, bacon is a winner. I hope that turkey doesn't suck cause I bought a whole box of those suckers.

Bye!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

cool stickers! I like the glasses and those two guys who are official cool glasses club members are super fly. lol

Bacon Scent might be a good idea for a new line of body sprays at Bath & Body Works. lol

:) tj

FatGirlSlim said...

Whatever. I like your glasses. You look sophisticated. I'm a glasses girl myself because I'm afraid of contact lenses. Fight Four-eye phobia?

wildfluffysheep said...

I almost wet myself laughing at this post. I love stickers. I have millions! OOOOO send me one here in dreary England? Is england to far? :D

I never know why people think being fat is contagious... seriously.( thats what it feels like here) FIGHT FAT PHOBIA.

Bacon is in my top ten fave smells! Enjoy...

Dina said...

lmao at the Jan Brady Dorkasaurus thing. You don't by the way. Makes you look all intellectual and shit!

I WANT A STICKER!!!

bbubblyb said...

Great stickers!!!

WonderLori said...

I want a sticker, too! And you have great glasses. Oh, and if the smell of bacon gets you going in the right direction, check this action out: http://www.mcphee.com/items/11076.html They also have a bacon lunch box and bandages and bacon-flavored toothpicks and, well, lots of stuff. Enjoy!

MizFit said...

oooh I need the old people sticker before I turn 40 in a few months.

and I LOVE the glasses---but thats me. GLASSES AND OLD.

whatcha gonna do? I cant fight it...

Dina said...

marsha marsha marsha

Dina said...

you look maniacal in those too fyi

Post a Comment